This document was created by MOTO-PROFIL Sp. z o.o. in order to:
- emphasise the special importance that MOTO-PROFIL attaches to the protection of privacy of Users of its websites, striving to ensure data security,
Privacy and data security of website Users is one of the priorities of MOTO-PROFIL Sp. z o.o. In view of the above, MOTO-PROFIL Sp. z o.o. declares that it will make every effort to ensure protection of privacy of the Users at least corresponding to the standards set out in applicable regulations, and also undertakes to take measures to prevent any interference by third parties in the personal data and privacy of data subjects.
Any changes to the current Policy will be immediately made available on the website.
- Controller / Operator – means MOTO-PROFIL Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Chorzów, ul. Niedźwiedziniec 10, 41-506 Chorzów, entered into the National Court Register under number 0000025700, NIP [Taxpayer Identification Number] 9542022592,
- Personal data – means information or fragments of information that can be used to identify the User. It usually includes User’s name and surname, address, username, email address and phone number,
- Cookies – mean IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website’s pages,
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC,
- Website – means profipower.eu website,
- Device – means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
- User – means an entity to whom electronic services may be provided in accordance with the regulations and legal provisions, or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded,
Data collected automatically
Only data contained in Cookies are collected automatically.
When a User visits the profipower.eu Website, data regarding the visit is automatically collected. It includes the IP address, domain name, browser type and operating system type – however, it does not allow for unambiguous identification of the User. Data collected automatically can be used in particular to analyse Users’ activities on the Website, adapt the Website and its functionalities to changing Users’ expectations and to optimise the use of web pages, conduct satisfaction surveys or market research.
The User whose personal data is processed in the Operator’s database has the right to:
1. view, modify, delete the personal data,
2. restrict processing and object to the processing of his data at any time,
3. withdraw consent at any time; withdrawal of consent does not affect its legality at the time of giving the consent.
4. transfer the data to another personal data Controller,
5. submit a complaint to the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Cookies and statistics
The entity placing cookies on the terminal equipment of the Website User and accessing them is the Website Operator.
There are two types of cookies – session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that remain on the User’s Device until he logs out of the Website or turns off the software, while persistent files remain on the User’s Device for the time specified in their parameters or until manual removal by the User.
In order to present ads tailored to the User’s preferences using an online advertising tool, e.g. Google AdWords.
Detailed information on how to handle cookies can be found in the web browser settings; using the system settings, it is possible to specify the scope of the User’s consent to place this type of files in his browser. Restricting the use or disabling cookies may, however, affect some of the Website’s functionalities.
The User should take care of the security of his devices with Internet access. The device should have an antivirus program with an up-to-date virus definition database, a current and secure version of a web browser, and a “firewall” enabled.
It is recommended to enable anti-phishing filters (tools) in your web browser that check whether the website displayed is authentic and not for phishing, e.g. by impersonating an institution or business entity.
We recommend caution when opening attachments or clicking links in emails that the User did not expect, e.g. from unknown senders. In case of doubt, it is worth contacting the sender, e.g. by phone.
Files should be downloaded only from trusted sources. It is highly risky to install software from unverified sources.
Users using a home Wi-Fi network should set a network password that is secure and difficult to crack. It is also recommended to use the highest possible encryption standards for Wi-Fi wireless networks, which can be run on your equipment, e.g. WPA2.
Website content information
The content posted on the Website is for information purposes and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of article 66 §1 of the Civil Code.
The equipment presented on the Website can be purchased from the Operator’s Business Partners. Their list is available on the Website.
All goods and names presented on the Website are used for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks of other entities. The seller is not responsible for the photos of the goods presented. The photos are only illustrative, and therefore may not fully correspond with the actual appearance of the goods.